Misc IRS Form

That's a realy great question! :thumb

Thanks god I have an accountent that handles all that for me... :boogagay2:

I am interested in the answer to that one as well...... So far (as far as I'm aware) we have never ran into that..

Good luck!

What if you had a sub contractor do work for you in which you paid them and need to send in a MISC expense form to the IRS, but the subcontractor is being uncooperative and wont supply you with their FED ID or SSN????

You need to get incorporated and retain a good lawyer....

Biz mgmt. 101.....

I ahd a guy come in yesterday and get a Calvin Peeing on the IRS sticker made for his truck.... :beer

What if you had a sub contractor do work for you in which you paid them and need to send in a MISC expense form to the IRS, but the subcontractor is being uncooperative and wont supply you with their FED ID or SSN????

Biz mgmt. 101.....

I ahd a guy come in yesterday and get a Calvin Peeing on the IRS sticker made for his truck.... :beer

Being incorporated is not the answer for everyone. Researching what type of business classification is the most advantageous for your situation is Business 101. Also the last thing I want to do is hand money over to a bloodsucking lawyer..... As for as the sticker goes, what does that have to do with the origional question?

Biz mgmt. 101.....

Being incorporated is not the answer for everyone. Researching what type of business classification is the most advantageous for your situation is Business 101. Also the last thing I want to do is hand money over to a bloodsucking lawyer..... As for as the sticker goes, what does that have to do with the origional question?

Be it an incorporation, LLC or what ever, you should separate your personal assets from your business.

If you get sued, they can dig into your savings and whatever else you have to get the money...

If you are a corp. or LLC or WTF ever, you need to cover your a$$.... Biz. 101, 1st.. Get the MONEY and cover your a$$, so you can keep your sh!t....

Lawyers ARE CROOKS, IMO, but unfortunately they are a necessity when it comes to situations like yours.

There are some honest lawyers out there, you just have to look around....

As for the sticker, the IRS thing just reminded me of it....

Dood asked if he could get in trouble for it.

I said..... :nope Guess you'll find out...

Guest Bulldog

If you made the check to a business, no 1099 necessary. If you made it to an individual, you should have MADE them fill it out b4 work proceeded. If under $600 its written off as casual labor, if over then you cannot deduct.

A CPA can give confirmation....I am not one of those....

Guest maddtinter
The sub may be screwing themselves by not providing the information you requested.Maybe go to the IRS website and search for forms or publications.If think if you did pay them over "X" amount of $$ you should have also got the needed info before you paid them.Good luck.

The sub may be screwing themselves by not providing the information you requested.Maybe go to the IRS website and search for forms or publications.If think if you did pay them over "X" amount of $$ you should have also got the needed info before you paid them.Good luck.

Well when someone leaves in the middle of the project unexpectantly its hard to get their info....but yeah I should of not been so trustworthy and got the info before I paid him.

Archived