Best Llumar to match factory privacy glass

Hi,

I need help selecting a Llumar tint (LT 35% - 50%) that comes CLOSEST to matching the factory privacy glass on Honda’s and Toyota’s. Many of my jobs are SUV front windows, and I have been satisfied with the Solargard HP Supreme 35; however, purchasing small quantities via tint shops is becoming too costly for this DIY’er. Since I have access to some Llumar rolls, which line is comparable to the Solargard HP Supreme series, or comes closest to meet the following:

* Best match (two front windows) to the factory privacy glass on Honda’s & Toyota’s

* Minimal reflectivity

* Non-dyed

* Minimal FM interference

* 35-50% Light transmission

Would the Stealth Series, ATR38ST be a good place to start?

Thanks!!!

Guest oasisglatint
Hi,

I need help selecting a Llumar tint (LT 35% - 50%) that comes CLOSEST to matching the factory privacy glass on Honda’s and Toyota’s. Many of my jobs are SUV front windows, and I have been satisfied with the Solargard HP Supreme 35; however, purchasing small quantities via tint shops is becoming too costly for this DIY’er. Since I have access to some Llumar rolls, which line is comparable to the Solargard HP Supreme series, or comes closest to meet the following:

* Best match (two front windows) to the factory privacy glass on Honda’s & Toyota’s

* Minimal reflectivity

* Non-dyed

Thanks!!!

No!!!!

The best color match is the ATC series. But, it is a dyed film.

Using your specs, the ATR is the way to go. Hybrid film, but it does have a greenish look to it.

I've been using the ATC myself, and I like the match.

:thumb

No!!!!

Using your specs, the ATR is the way to go. Hybrid film, but it does have a greenish look to it.

Agree, I am willing to compromise color match to stay away from dyed films. You mention a greenish hue... according to the Llumar product sheet, the ATR35 is offered in charcoal or bronze - to which are you referring to?

I really value the input so far. Hopefully, there is a shop around here with samples on a window. Thanks!

ATC is the best match IMO.

ATR has a "SLIGHT" metallic look to it compared to the ATC.

The trade off is the ATR will give you more heat rejection than the ATC but ATC will look better if your wanting it to look like factory tint papers :gayfight.

I put dis shizz on 24/7 :thumb like a mug mang :boogagay2:

Guest maddtinter
Hi,

* Minimal reflectivity

* Non-dyed

Thanks!!!

No!!!!

(ATR)It is a little greenish,the tint,but the green color in the glass will make it look greener.From what I have seen privacy glass(rear windows) has a different color than the two fronts.Most auto glass,that is not privacy glass,has some color to it.The majority has a green color.

Archived