Man jailed after harrassing elderly neighbours by whistling Addams Fam

Guest crazytinter

Yes I could imagine. I had one of the worst neighbors ever. Pyscho freak had a rabbit farm in his back yard with over 200 rabbits. Every day, one of my cats would bring home one or more dead rabbits on my porch. Then, if it was the back porch, my dog would rip the rabbit apart. Talk about a bad morning. Later

Yes I could imagine. I had one of the worst neighbors ever. Pyscho freak had a rabbit farm in his back yard with over 200 rabbits. Every day, one of my cats would bring home one or more dead rabbits on my porch. Then, if it was the back porch, my dog would rip the rabbit apart. Talk about a bad morning. Later

:hump

There has to be a better way to punish the guy.

He's obviously a dumba$$.... Sad really....

He'll just find a different way to bug them when he gets out.

He's got almost 6 months to think about how and he has a bunch of criminals to help him cook something up... :lol2

:lol2

TINT has a rabbit that can smoke them little bunnies.... :hump

There has to be a better way to punish the guy.

He's obviously a dumba$$.... Sad really....

He'll just find a different way to bug them when he gets out.

He's got almost 6 months to think about how and he has a bunch of criminals to help him cook something up... :lol2

:hump

TINT has a rabbit that can smoke them little bunnies.... :lol2

give me a can of beans I will smoke them another way :lol2

Archived