wats the best brand of tint

Guest shadeytints

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Total tint
I have just started up my own tinting buisness in omagh co.tyrone & was wondering what tint you guys recommend using & where is the best place to buy it

do research, get samples from different companys, then make the decision for your self, just because I like the way a film handles, doesnt mean you will

I don't like johnsons or llumar. I like 3M.

all I use is johnson's and llumar and I wouldn't install 3M if they payed me to use their film.

perfect example of why you should get samples from different companies and decide what you wanna use for yourself. :beer

all I use is johnson's and llumar and I wouldn't install 3M if they payed me to use their film.

perfect example of why you should get samples from different companies and decide what you wanna use for yourself. :beer

I dont use any of those, but I agree blade, MMM=Junk.

I'm with Blade on this one! Johnsons and Llumar are the two chooses that I prefer to use! And I wouldn't install 3m film if they payed me either! It's over rated and definitly over priced and shrinks like :beer ! That's only my opinion! If you use 3m and like it... that's all that matters!

perfect example of why you should get samples from different companies and decide what you wanna use for yourself. :lol

I'm with Blade on this one! Johnsons and Llumar are the two chooses that I prefer to use! And I wouldn't install 3m film if they payed me either! It's over rated and definitly over priced and shrinks like :lol ! That's only my opinion! If you use 3m and like it... that's all that matters!

Archived