wats the best brand of tint

Guest shadeytints

They put the liner on the wrong side. And it can be difficult to work with, because it is so danm thin. I think some of you need to be a little more honest about your experience.

actually they don't put the liner on the wrong side...otherwise the glue would be exposed. :spit they roll the film the wrong way on the core. :shock and yeah it's annoying. as far as johnson's......easy to install and shrinks like butter. but I use the greystone, and that's stuff is 2 mils thick so not all johnson's is thin. IMO if the film is thin it's most likely junk.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They put the liner on the wrong side. And it can be difficult to work with, because it is so danm thin. I think some of you need to be a little more honest about your experience.

actually they don't put the liner on the wrong side...otherwise the glue would be exposed. :spit they roll the film the wrong way on the core. :shock and yeah it's annoying. as far as johnson's......easy to install and shrinks like butter. but I use the greystone, and that's stuff is 2 mils thick so not all johnson's is thin. IMO if the film is thin it's most likely junk.

once again your talking auto films. I'm sure you are right. But I'm talking about comm./ res. films. I meant "liner in", sorry. I still remember the old 3M p-18 with no liner. I'm sorry but llumar needs to spend some more money on R&D.

I am not sure what Johnson flat glass film you think is so thin, but I know the ones I am using have all been a nice thickness! When back rolling and dropping the film I don't see where it matters that much anyway.....

I would not want some thin 1 mil window film for anything but I have not seen that in a flat glass film from anyone....

Oh yeah...I liked the way Llumar rolled their films....but I didn't like the prices as well.

I dont know how much more help you can ask 4, question was asked, and answered

oh yeah, and your answer was the very best. :shock

dont know what more of an answer you want dumb ass, pretty clear to me andd everybody else, guess since you are mentally challanged I need to explain it a little

S L O O O W E R - F O R - Y O U get it now :spit:spit

if you're going to edit your post, at least take the time to check your spelling. I love your posts. not bad for a goat from turdville. now get back to work.

I am not sure what Johnson flat glass film you think is so thin, but I know the ones I am using have all been a nice thickness! When back rolling and dropping the film I don't see where it matters that much anyway.....

I would not want some thin 1 mil window film for anything but I have not seen that in a flat glass film from anyone....

Oh yeah...I liked the way Llumar rolled their films....but I didn't like the prices as well.

If they rolled it "liner in" it wouldn't curl as much. And you don't have to re-roll to reverse roll.

Okay I'm done with this comment I'm right, your wrong Good day to you.

its on the right sidee if you use a plotter..if your a dinosaur its on the wrong side

I use johnson's and llumar's in my plotter :shock rolled different ways dude. :spit

ment a plotter period! if you use a plotter the clear is always down..I know this blade...or I mean we know this! "they dont"

Guest Total tint

oh yeah, and your answer was the very best. :lol2

dont know what more of an answer you want dumb ass, pretty clear to me andd everybody else, guess since you are mentally challanged I need to explain it a little

S L O O O W E R - F O R - Y O U get it now :cool:lol2

if you're going to edit your post, at least take the time to check your spelling. I love your posts. not bad for a goat from turdville. now get back to work.

I see your in wilmington,only one person on here in wilmington thats not :cool guess what.......................................your not that person

Guest tintmanlibby

oh yeah, and your answer was the very best. :beer

S L O O O W E R - F O R - Y O U get it now :D:beer

:D:D

Archived