Nail and Hair salons?

Roach

Not at a hair & nail salon...but thats not a bad idea, as long as its in a "higher" end of town. I leave them at many body shops, and try to leave them at a home sales office (sometimes they will tell me to get lost). Ive had pretty good luck leaving them at community centers as well. They are usually cool with it. This is a great, inexpensive advertisement technique. Card holders are cheap and so are the cards.

my girlfriend does hair and my biz partners mom owns a salon as well. you have to remember all they do is talk talk talk. they see our card and they ask "what business card is that?"

partner even bought one of the digital frames at her staion with scrolling pics of their whole family. also pics of me and him with our cars at various car shows. so people always ask about it.

my girlfriend does hair and my biz partners mom owns a salon as well. you have to remember all they do is talk talk talk. they see our card and they ask "what business card is that?"

partner even bought one of the digital frames at her staion with scrolling pics of their whole family. also pics of me and him with our cars at various car shows. so people always ask about it.

Hey I like that idea! Good tip VIP! :olfa

Guest General Sun Shield

My wife owns a Salon..Ive got my cards and flyers laid out there and all the girls cars are done. I get a good number of biz from it...

kris001.jpg

The trick is to have hot chics working there...guys soak it up and do pretty much whatever they ask...

like this guy...she told him to stick out his tounge..and well...he did...you should tint your car....he did! :cool Marketing is marketing :gay

angelfrank003.jpg

Archived