Tint

Guest tint51

Guest scottydosnntkno
Which is the best to use or easiest..

Johnsons or Suntek..

I have both samples and torn between them.. Except price..

Of the two I like the Johnson best when heat forming. Your going to find we all are different in what we like about each film out there. :beer

johnsons does form very well in the sample I tried, but it seemed very easy to get too much heat on it

Guest Total tint

Im a suntek fan thats all I use and the carbon only, however if your trying to use the standard line it will shrink way too fast, and burns easy, the hp is kinda a hard film to work with in my opinion, but carbon seems to be better to work with than johnsons, What line from johnsons and suntek are you trying to use

Im a suntek fan thats all I use and the carbon only, however if your trying to use the standard line it will shrink way too fast, and burns easy, the hp is kinda a hard film to work with in my opinion, but carbon seems to be better to work with than johnsons, What line from johnsons and suntek are you trying to use

Johnsons

Greystone or Ray guard

Suntek

Carbon

Guest Litespeeds

I have been using the Suntek HP Charcoal for over 5 years now and have not had a single customer come back for any warranty issues.

I use to use the Johnson's PGC series and then their Silohette series and both had problems with the adhesive distorting after about 3 years.

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which is the better film. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

I have been using the Suntek HP Charcoal for over 5 years now and have not had a single customer come back for any warranty issues.

I use to use the Johnson's PGC series and then their Silohette series and both had problems with the adhesive distorting after about 3 years.

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which is the better film. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Thanks for the info...

Thats what I am looking for..

Thanks for the info...

Thats what I am looking for..

What he said. Stick with color stable Carbon over HP though....

Archived