Tint

Guest tint51

I have been using the Suntek HP Charcoal for over 5 years now and have not had a single customer come back for any warranty issues.

I use to use the Johnson's PGC series and then their Silohette series and both had problems with the adhesive distorting after about 3 years.

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which is the better film. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

:shock I've never used johnson films but I've sure seen my share of it that looked distorted as crap, been using suntek for 3 years (mostly hp) no problems so far.

Guest scottydosnntkno
I have been using the Suntek HP Charcoal for over 5 years now and have not had a single customer come back for any warranty issues.

I use to use the Johnson's PGC series and then their Silohette series and both had problems with the adhesive distorting after about 3 years.

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which is the better film. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Thanks for the info...

Thats what I am looking for..

What he said. Stick with color stable Carbon over HP though....

The only issue I found with the carbon is how the sample roll I had, in almost every window I used it on the dye was very inconsistent, and you could see waviness when looking out of the window. I don't know if thats how it always is, but I decided to stick with my Supreme because I haven't found a cleaner and clearer film from any other manufacturer.

Guest tintgod

Thanks for the info...

Thats what I am looking for..

What he said. Stick with color stable Carbon over HP though....

The only issue I found with the carbon is how the sample roll I had, in almost every window I used it on the dye was very inconsistent, and you could see waviness when looking out of the window. I don't know if thats how it always is, but I decided to stick with my Supreme because I haven't found a cleaner and clearer film from any other manufacturer.

give sungard a call...I think you will be very impressed with the quality and customer service....and the film is really crisp and clear...and not as thin as the supreme...I have been really pleased with the shadow line.

Archived