pro max or max pro films

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest absolutetinting
MAX PRO DOESNT SHRINK GOOD AT ALL , AS FAR AS DOING A FACTORY MATCH IT IS WAY OFF, SCRATCHES WAY TO EASY EVEN WHILE DRY SHRINKING!!!!

I guess your not a good installer.

you can't fake, a nasty dunk.

Guest absolutetinting

the film is made in the U.S..

made with 3rd generation PET similar to formula one.

I've seen guys stretch it or shrink it, the comments were it stretches or shrinks as good lulus atr.

it's a little brown, but seen two front window on scion xb and matches pretty good.

it should be a winner for some of you. priced very good.

I feel atr is the bench mark for auto film and manufactures feel the same way.

madis charcool is pretty damn close.

both last long, looks good, and easy to install.

the last 3 line are just my opinion.

go see for yourself.

tint star

Master Tinter, you are saying very little but seem very biased. Is it something against Jack Sagar?

It seems to me like the film hasn't been around long enough to judge the long term quality, but how do you scratch any film when shrinking? are you shrinking it backwards?

Also, there are a lot of films that are way off from factory match, but that doesn't mean they're garbage.

Guest absolutetinting
Master Tinter, you are saying very little but seem very biased. Is it something against Jack Sagar?

It seems to me like the film hasn't been around long enough to judge the long term quality, but how do you scratch any film when shrinking? are you shrinking it backwards?

Also, there are a lot of films that are way off from factory match, but that doesn't mean they're garbage.

:evilgrin

Guest scottydosnntkno

I agree. how the hell can you scratch film when you are dry shrinking it? or even wet shrinking for that matter? you shrink on the liner side, so who cares if it gets scratched? all the liners on all films scratch(that ive seen at least) when you are shrinking it.

you have ten posts, and half of them are in this thread bashing a relatively new film, with no true facts posted, just a obviously biased opinion about the film. why knock a film until you have tried it, and have hard evidence of why it is "so bad"? simply saying "this film sucks, I wouldn't use it even if it was free" holds absolutely no merit on this forum without proof to back it up. people come on here all the time saying stuff like that, and the true professionals know that it means nothing. there wouldn't be any films on the market today if all the BS comments people make about film being so bad on here were all true. it seems that no matter what film you are talking about, there are always people who for some reason don't like that film, even when it is a very solid film by a very solid company.

a lot of people on here seem to have issues with Solar Gard, who is and has been my main film line for the last 5 years with absolutely no warranty issues or film failures, even when using True Grey. I love their films to death, and how they shrink, and probably will not change for a while(depends on how well these johnson greystone samples I just got go), so I take anything bad people say about their films with no merit, because I personally have had no issues. Even if they have pictures, at the same time my hands on experience to me at least overweighs a couple people who have issues with it.

come back with some decent reasons as to why max pro films suck, and then we can talk.

Archived