stimulus-louisiana

Guest absolutetinting

Guest absolutetinting

any tint shops in louisiana. your governor said you guys weren't going to accept any stimulus money.

socal and the rest of U.S. would like to "THANK YOU", we get to share more money. :olfa

Guest tintgod
any tint shops in louisiana. your governor said you guys weren't going to accept any stimulus money.

socal and the rest of U.S. would like to "THANK YOU", we get to share more money. :beer

believe me ....those states that say they dont want the money... will take the money.

socal and the rest of U.S. would like to "THANK YOU", we get to share more money. :bingo

believe me ....those states that say they dont want the money... will take the money.

mmmmmmmmaybe. I dont know the specifics, but the governors dont have to accept the money for the state to recieve the money. If a governor declines the money, the state has 45 days to I guess take a vote to accept the money. Should it work out for the state, the governor looks bad...should it not work, the governor looks good.

Guest absolutetinting

no matter what, we're all screwed. so why not take the money. :bingo

we're either get it in the front or we get it in the back.

louisiana needs the money for infrastructure more than any other state. what are u gonna do borrow from the feds, its the same damn thing.

when bush gave that other stimulus, did you not accept it?, yes. did you have to pay it back?, yes. so, why wouldn't you accept this one.

when bush bailed wall street with 700 billion, that was the biggest no no ever. and you and I have to pay for it. so what gives.

if we're all paying for it why not get a piece of the pie.

maybe the prez is a democrate? maybe he's black? or are you ignorant?, or maybe just naive?

hey, I'm a republican, but bush put us in this hole. like spending $10 billion/mo in iraq-subsidize by china. when I see my sons apple juice is made in china, this has gone to far.

you better have a good accountant. remember your in business-have your write-offs and deduction ready.

Guest thatsnappyguy
no matter what, we're all screwed. so why not take the money. :bingo

we're either get it in the front or we get it in the back.

louisiana needs the money for infrastructure more than any other state. what are u gonna do borrow from the feds, its the same damn thing.

when bush gave that other stimulus, did you not accept it?, yes. did you have to pay it back?, yes. so, why wouldn't you accept this one.

when bush bailed wall street with 700 billion, that was the biggest no no ever. and you and I have to pay for it. so what gives.

if we're all paying for it why not get a piece of the pie.

maybe the prez is a democrate? maybe he's black? or are you ignorant?, or maybe just naive?

hey, I'm a republican, but bush put us in this hole. like spending $10 billion/mo in iraq-subsidize by china. when I see my sons apple juice is made in china, this has gone to far.

you better have a good accountant. remember your in business-have your write-offs and deduction ready.

I like this guy

Archived