Johnson Window Films CLOSE in the UK!

Hey Folks

As some of you may know, maybe from the letter you got, that Johnson Window Films has changed! No distributer in the UK anymore! They have changed to 'Patina Matrix' selling only 'Sun Gaurd' Films now! I'm confused to here this as they seemed to be doing quite well.

Does anyone else know anything about this???

I know I can buy it from the European Branch in the Netherlands but surely something must be easier!

Cheers James

Guest crazytinter
Hey Folks

As some of you may know, maybe from the letter you got, that Johnson Window Films has changed! No distributer in the UK anymore! They have changed to 'Patina Matrix' selling only 'Sun Gaurd' Films now! I'm confused to here this as they seemed to be doing quite well.

Does anyone else know anything about this???

I know I can buy it from the European Branch in the Netherlands but surely something must be easier!

Cheers James

Hope this clears everything up. If you want to read it your self go to our discusion board at johnsonwindowfilms.com user name: tint password: windows click on discussion board. Have a great day guys.

Sorry for the edit. If you want to hear what our President says about this please follow instructions above. Thanks

Guest vclimber
Hope this clears everything up.

---------------

This is clear ONLY from ONE side. IMHO.

What will tell former JWF CO UK man?

Everybody have own truth.....

I'd love to hear the other side of the story...

We had always been clear on our desire to only work with distributors on an exclusive basis. We had made some mistakes years ago with dual brand distributors and we decided long ago to never do it again. One person can not serve two brands with full faith and effort.

---------

Just a qeustion.

Dealer in Russia and Latvia is not dual brand dealer. But triple or more.....

And all this logo's can be easy seen on their site.

WHat is that?

Just blindness?

Secret agreement?

Of JWF :bingo about that.

Or when JWF CO UK play such game it's not allowed, but when JWF RU play much more slyer game - it's great?

So were is the truth?

Just interesting, nothing more....

Here is from one of sites:

Our main field of activity is promotion of leading world brands of window films. For many years we co-operate effectively with such factories as “Johnson Window Films”; SunTek Window Films” etc. Reasonable prices, qualitative service and availability of goods in warehouse make a good distinction between us and other companies. At the moment we have several permanent clients from European and Asian countries. We hope that you will add to this list and remain satisfied with us!

Archived