llumar vs solarguard

I use llumar film for over 10 yrs and love the automotive but am thinking of using solarguard for res/comm film. Alot of people selling llumar res film because of a sub distributor in our town and they get to buy the partial rolls .I know guys that sell a couple patio doors get a deposit to buy the exact 20 ft then run back to install it to make a few bucks . I charge more than most people and cant compete with mobile guys who also sells llumar . I gave an estimate to a guy for 500 sq ft and he says to me his brother use to be a tinter and was asking to just buy the film and I wouldnt. I called him back to see whats up with the job and he saaid he bought the film from llumar sub and just had to show them his sales tax # . At least with solarguard ( which is a good product and almost the same price as llumar ) I will have less competition selling the same brand. Is solarguard res/comm film a good product?

Guest absolutetinting

I like solar gards SS cda, drop rolls just as good as lulu.

then I looked at specs of hanita CS WAA, the CS50% tser was 51% opposed to others 50% tser 43-45% or even less.

I saw problems with vista(low angle haze),panorama(ripple specs when the sun hits window), and 3m(night vision kept breaking glass)

began to use optitune, "thats a sweet film", clean, clear, easy of installation. solar absorption is all below 45%.

this is only an opinion , you'll have to see for yourself.

tint star

then I looked at specs of hanita CS WAA, the CS50% tser was 51% opposed to others 50% tser 43-45% or even less.

I saw problems with vista(low angle haze),panorama(ripple specs when the sun hits window), and 3m(night vision kept breaking glass)

began to use optitune, "thats a sweet film", clean, clear, easy of installation. solar absorption is all below 45%.

tint star

makes two of us :dunno

tint star

makes two of us :spit

Called the rep in my area and he is sending out an info pack. Beside the few comment on there customer service is this product have a good history of reliability.

Archived