Shady's the poo!!!

Guest oasisglatint

A belated thanks to Shady as well..I ordered an apron quite a while ago , washed it a few times first to "soften" it up a bit and a stared at it everyday for for over 2 months while still using my regular apron because that's what I'm use to and am a hard one to change what works. a month ago I finally put all my tools in the apron and gave it a whirl.

Feel free to use this endorsement :spit

A tool apron professionally made by a tinter for a tinter.

Thanks for making me the best tint apron I've ever used (and I've owned a lot of different ones over the years) :beer

A belated thanks to Shady as well..I ordered an apron quite a while ago , washed it a few times first to "soften" it up a bit and a stared at it everyday for for over 2 months while still using my regular apron because that's what I'm use to and am a hard one to change what works. a month ago I finally put all my tools in the apron and gave it a whirl.

Feel free to use this endorsement :spit

A tool apron professionally made by a tinter for a tinter.

Thanks for making me the best tint apron I've ever used (and I've owned a lot of different ones over the years) :beer

Hurl yeah!!! I love mine too shady, I would feel lost without it now.

Thanks everyone who has ordered. Without you all and Tintdude.com, we wouldn't have been able to sell them in over 5 countries to tinters on both sides of the pond... :beer

I am in the process of designing another style, that is more like a real apron that hangs over the neck and snaps in the back.

We have made one prototype and are in the process of working out he details.

It will have the capability of holding those pesky heat gun cords off of the car and out of your way while in use.....

I will show one off as soon as the design is complete...

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!! :hide:nope

Archived