found the devil today

Guest Total tint

Guest Total tint

and it was a 98 lincoln mark 8 back glass, took me 3 tires on the back window before I got it, what makes it so bad is I quit smoking a week ago so I didnt have my old stand by to help

mark8.jpg

That backglass doesnt look all that bad......I'v never tinted one...so what do I know. :lol2

Quiting smoking is a hard thing to do. I'm down from a pack a day to a pack every three days. I'v been chewing alot of gum.

:lol2

Never smoked! But to old guys like myself that started out multi piecing via wet shrink that kind of Devil sounds like an angel... :dunno

Guest oasisglatint

Did one about 2 months ago. Most loaded 89 model I had seen. Custy went with ceramic :lol2 , wanted the BEST!! My kind of custy.

Didn't have too much trouble with the back, baked just fine. Funny enough, I had another guy come in two weeks geting prices on his. Gonna bring it in soon for tint. I'll post up some pics when I'm done.

:lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno

I don't find anything too tricky about these cars. I've done a handful or so of them, the most recent being about two weeks ago. Even though the glass looks like it has a reverse curve at the bottom, I just treat it like any other glass and shrink that area and it lays up nice. This way you can anchor higher and pull some of the tricky top corners down to the bottom. If you have a bulldozer, you're golden for getting over the light.

Archived