Clean Cut Box Slitter

I think thatz perty amazing!!!!! But it seems like tintjunkie has the same concept. Where does the blade to go?

I still have to jab a blade into the box. I havent come up with a nifty way to attach a blade like this guy does. I thought about putting slots for a blade every 1/2" in the aluminum, but I dont have a way of doing it, nor a way to secure the blade. I just have my setup to cut a clean edge for the top of a window...I dont care too much about having a clean cut on 4 sides...but I can get 3 clean cut sides!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since I have bought that, I basically fell in love with. Less waste and better film management.

It get it in sema show last year. however I find it somehow expensive, but to really get the benefit you should have all of them

36 inches, 48inches, 60 inches and 72 inches

just have 2 two now 36 and 48

will surely acquire 60 and 72 good tools keep install clean and very professional

You only need one of the cut off bars. Get one that is as long as the longest film width you will need it for. Just cut a small slit on one end of the box and it will rest down flat over the plastic core holders. For example, I'm using the 60" model for slitting 40" rolls in half. I have two cutting heads so I can slit a 60" roll into 3-20" etc.

Since I have bought that, I basically fell in love with. Less waste and better film management.

It get it in sema show last year. however I find it somehow expensive, but to really get the benefit you should have all of them

36 inches, 48inches, 60 inches and 72 inches

just have 2 two now 36 and 48

will surely acquire 60 and 72 good tools keep install clean and very professional

You only need one of the cut off bars. Get one that is as long as the longest film width you will need it for. Just cut a small slit on one end of the box and it will rest down flat over the plastic core holders. For example, I'm using the 60" model for slitting 40" rolls in half. I have two cutting heads so I can slit a 60" roll into 3-20" etc.

Oh that is clever

I need now a 60 inches.

thanks

44tools.com quoted me over the phone:

60.00 ea. - for the cutter head

45.00 ea. - 36" bar

55.00ea. - 48" bar

62.50ea. - 60" bar

70.00ea. - 72" bar

You can do multiple cutters per bar is what I was told... :drevil

one of the best things I bought.cutter heads cost more than the bar :drevil I've been using it for security film also.ur not going to get a persice cut as the $750 handler but for $180 u get the bar and 2 cutting heads.a must have after the water tank.thanks joe :bingo

Archived