I feel like throwing up

Gawd, got a 89 chevy caprice coming in in a little while for a r/r :lol2 . Dude said if you take the paper out of the back rollups the window falls down, great :lol2 I gave him the I don't want to do it price and he still wanted to do it, damn buckets come out of the woodworks during tax season :beer

OMG!!! I feel so bad for you!!! I don't get why people would put tint on a vehicle, or pay for r/r and new tint, when the vehicle windows aren't even in place....or functioning properly. Sounds like a real piece... :beer Hope it's not one of thoses you need a shower after the work is done...

One of those classic tax refund tint jobs :beer brakes will probably be squealing like a bivtch and it will leak oil and tranny fluid on the shop floor......might have a thick layer of nicotine on the glass for you also :lol2

One of those classic tax refund tint jobs :lol brakes will probably be squealing like a bivtch and it will leak oil and tranny fluid on the shop floor......might have a thick layer of nicotine on the glass for you also :lol2

:beer

It actually wasn't that bad after I got the old tint off, heck custy even helped me remove the old tint. Pretty easy car to tint, I was dreading it all day. Still a POS though that needed brakes more than tint :lol2

One of those classic tax refund tint jobs :bmw brakes will probably be squealing like a bivtch and it will leak oil and tranny fluid on the shop floor......might have a thick layer of nicotine on the glass for you also :lol2

Look what he left behind :lol2

oilleak.jpg

Probably can't afford to fix that now :dunno

One of those classic tax refund tint jobs :bmw brakes will probably be squealing like a bivtch and it will leak oil and tranny fluid on the shop floor......might have a thick layer of nicotine on the glass for you also :dunno

Look what he left behind :bmw

oilleak.jpg

Probably can't afford to fix that now :lol2

(omitting labor)

replace head gaskets to fix oil leak: $50

new radiator: $150

New transmission pan gasket $15

Car windows looking good while pistons are froze and block is cracked on the side of the road... Priceless

:lol2:bmw

One of those classic tax refund tint jobs :dunno brakes will probably be squealing like a bivtch and it will leak oil and tranny fluid on the shop floor......might have a thick layer of nicotine on the glass for you also :lol2

I had a F250 with a 5.4L come into my shop for tint one day with 300k on the clock. I was outside when it showed up and the first thing I noticed was the fluid of all sorts dripping from the engine. It left almost a quarter of a bag of kitty litter worth of fluid on my floor...but it looked good after it was tinted.

Archived