SUNTEK NEW PRICES

Guest campbell88

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke
Where can I see the prices?

Sasha AND everybody else,

On behalf of Bonwyke: Yes it is true prices have risen, not all by 30%, some as low as 7%, the exception being the limo tints levels. Whilst Bonwyke are not happy with this price rise at the difficult time of trading. It has been mainly due to the dollar exchange rate from last year $1.97 to as low recently as $1.35. It should also be noted that we have not had a real price increase since May 2005, but absorbed manufacturers price increases over the past four years due to the then higher exchange rate. Unfortunately with this dollar rate we can no longer maintain this. We still feel that film for film we are competitive with other manufacturers and are still looking at other options.

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke
I think it is interesting that this happened in conjunction with the things going on the U.K. pertaining to JWF. The availability of one film goes down so the price of the other goes up? :poke

Nothing to do with it really - the X-Johnsons company is still around but selling another manufacturers film.

I think it is interesting that this happened in conjunction with the things going on the U.K. pertaining to JWF. The availability of one film goes down so the price of the other goes up? :coffee

Nothing to do with it really - the X-Johnsons company is still around but selling another manufacturers film.

I think it is interesting that this happened in conjunction with the things going on the U.K. pertaining to JWF. The availability of one film goes down so the price of the other goes up? :coffee

:poke My thoughts exactly

Archived