Where are the "regulars"?

I hope I have been a good host over the years, but I'm sure I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but sometimes the only way to learn and grow is to make mistakes.

I'm not looking for sympathy, but I have had to make some incredibly difficult decisions over the years and go through many no-win situations that no matter what I did wound up making someone unhappy.

I also understand that I've made statements about my faith and politics that have also alienated members. What can I say other that I'm human and have opinions just like everyone else, and also like everyone else, sometimes I don't know when to just keep my mouth shut. :thumb

I'm sure it's the same on any popular forum, there are spin-off forums, people come and people go.

I just want you to know that I give it my all here and I pray for the wisdom to do a good job.

Like tell russian:

ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOTHING - DONT MAKE MISTAKES.

I like this forum - even I have my own mind about politica and buttershrinking :mad

May be because I dont understand 89,6% of text written here?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope I have been a good host over the years, but I'm sure I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but sometimes the only way to learn and grow is to make mistakes.

I'm not looking for sympathy, but I have had to make some incredibly difficult decisions over the years and go through many no-win situations that no matter what I did wound up making someone unhappy.

I also understand that I've made statements about my faith and politics that have also alienated members. What can I say other that I'm human and have opinions just like everyone else, and also like everyone else, sometimes I don't know when to just keep my mouth shut. :mad

I'm sure it's the same on any popular forum, there are spin-off forums, people come and people go.

I just want you to know that I give it my all here and I pray for the wisdom to do a good job.

Like tell russian:

ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOTHING - DONT MAKE MISTAKES.

I like this forum - even I have my own mind about politica and buttershrinking :thumb

May be because I dont understand 89,6% of text written here?

:mad

and I'm probably one of the last members you'd think would say this but IMO darkdan is far from a hack. there's no reason to think that.

I must say. I agree with that. I have seen DD work and he's good. He's very picky.....and has a great eye for a clean install. Tint and PPF.

:crazy

Just thought I'd update. I spoke with Dan couple days ago, no bad feelings....He's busy with finishing school and trying to get straight A's. Some of his work is online...he's really busy. He'll be back. With a degree. Now thats cool.

:bingo

Archived