Escape Route

Guest exclusive1

Guest exclusive1

So I did 60sf for an elderly couple this morning, and when I was rapped up, I was going through the paperwork W/ them and they started talking and I mean talking. So I'm sure we have all been in this situation before, so what does everyone use for an escape route? These folks made me late for the next one, and thats never a good practice. :shock

So I did 60sf for an elderly couple this morning, and when I was rapped up, I was going through the paperwork W/ them and they started talking and I mean talking. So I'm sure we have all been in this situation before, so what does everyone use for an escape route? These folks made me late for the next one, and thats never a good practice. :shock

Just tell them you have another appointment. Wish I could talk more but have to go ..

Truth always wins...

At some point you just have to tell them that you have to be on another site. I was tinting this old ladies house one time and you could tell she was lonely. I felt bad for her. She kept trying to me and the installer that was with me mixed drinks... oops maybe she was coming on to us... :shock

Just tell them you have another appointment. Wish I could talk more but have to go ..

Truth always wins...

I agree.... people will understand!

Archived