License

Guest tint51

Guest absolutetinting

yes, you do. cal especially, some cities are strick and can arrest you for not having one.

I thinks it's falls under specialty window coverings C61-D52, or something like that. I've seen different categories. why? I don't know why.

it's an easy test. it a safety,law,and tax test. they just want to make sure that you don't put yourself in jeopardy, break the law, and do your taxes correctly so you can pay them.

it's all about the money $$$$. ca is broke. y'know what I mean.

oh yeah, you also have to show you have a contractors bond for $10,000.00 and liability insurance for $2 million.

like I said its all about the $$$$$$$$.

get one, its worth it.

tint star

yes, you do. cal especially, some cities are strick and can arrest you for not having one.

I thinks it's falls under specialty window coverings C61-D52, or something like that. I've seen different categories. why? I don't know why.

it's an easy test. it a safety,law,and tax test. they just want to make sure that you don't put yourself in jeopardy, break the law, and do your taxes correctly so you can pay them.

oh yeah, you also have to show you have a contractors bond for $10,000.00 and liability insurance for $2 million.

get one, its worth it.

tint star

Do you know how much experience you need? Like 5 yrs or less. Seem just like any contractors license...

Guest maddtinter

get one, its worth it.

tint star

Do you know how much experience you need? Like 5 yrs or less. Seem just like any contractors license...

4 years in the trade.The license D52-Window Coverings.

Guest vclimber

get one, its worth it.

tint star

4 years in the trade.The license D52-Window Coverings.

And $$$

Archived