So heres a question, who do you consider the "regulars"

Guest scottydosnntkno

I've been a member for quite a while, but just recently started posting. I'd consider myself a regular now since I post on here every day, multiple times a day? I'm always on the hunt for new threads that I can post something useful in.

Folks that I consider regulars, from when I joined....

TintDude

Blade

YOU...TTC

Mr.P

MDog

Mountainmang

Zolar

OT

Gus

Darkdan

GTO

TintBDS

Tintdesignz

Tintwizard

Willie

Slick

TINT

Ninjatinter

TotalTint aka OCC

Oh AND LEO too... :thumb

Those are the ones I can remember the most, off the top of me head from when I first came around....( Sorry if I forgot anyone)

Some of those folks, I haven't seen around here or elsewhere in a while, but I still consider them Regular TDers from the old times...

Guest scottydosnntkno
I'm not what I'd call "regular," but I'd like people to think about what I say because usually I say things only with serious consideration and a level head.

I'm the same way. I don't post and useless info, or just a smiley to boost my post count. Generally I have what I consider to be genuinely useful info, and am trying to help the TS, or another question from someone that was asked in the thread.

Guest Total tint
I'm not what I'd call "regular," but I'd like people to think about what I say because usually I say things only with serious consideration and a level head.

I'm the same way. I don't post and useless info, or just a smiley to boost my post count. Generally I have what I consider to be genuinely useful info, and am trying to help the TS, or another question from someone that was asked in the thread.

In 3 years you couldnt come up with more than 75 post :thumb

Archived