Has anyone here been contacted by a Mr James Saar from Cali??

Has anyone here been contacted by a Mr James James Saar from Culver City California??

He's looking to buy 2 - 60" x 100" rolls of film and is offering to pay via credit card. Sounds real fishy considering we are just a dealer and are located on the East coast of Canada!

Has anyone here been contacted by a Mr James James Saar from Culver City California??

He's looking to buy 2 - 60" x 100" rolls of film and is offering to pay via credit card. Sounds real fishy considering we are just a dealer and are located on the East coast of Canada!

Yes, I was contacted by the same guy saying his company was looking to buy film and that he would pay for it and then arrange local pickup. I said cash only and never heard back, lol I think it's a scam, why doesnt his company just go to a distributor. Hell, there are film distributors that will sell to anyone!

Yes, I was contacted by the same guy saying his company was looking to buy film and that he would pay for it and then arrange local pickup. I said cash only and never heard back, lol I think it's a scam, why doesnt his company just go to a distributor. Hell, there are film distributors that will sell to anyone!

Just what I thought! Thanks

Archived