Has anyone here been contacted by a Mr James Saar from Cali??

NB

what city?

Miramichi

Cool! My band is playing in Miramichi @ Cowboys next Saturday night! We're called The Thirsty Rangers and we play a mix of Country, Rock and Dance stuff. Our Facebook group is THIRSTY RANGERS. Love to see ya come out! I'm the drummer. peace

Denny

Guest teamfutaba
Has anyone here been contacted by a Mr James James Saar from Culver City California??

He's looking to buy 2 - 60" x 100" rolls of film and is offering to pay via credit card. Sounds real fishy considering we are just a dealer and are located on the East coast of Canada!

this is the last one I got. had a few before it also..

In a message dated 2/26/2009 2:41:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jamessizemore441@gmail.com writes:

Hello Sir/Madam,

Am James Sizemore and woud like to puchase some window blinds and also window film and would like you to email me with the types you stock as well as the price range for them. I also want to know if you accept credit card as a method of payment. Get back to me as soon as possible.

-----Original Message-----

Sent 2/11/2009 9:47:38 AM

To: jamesaar_4@yahoo.com

Subject: window film

Hello,

My name is James Saar and good day to you.Me and my company are interested in purchasing window film and we would like to know the price of it without shipping. We will handle the shipping on our expense.We will schedule a pickup from your store location after the Unit is ready for pickup.Also we would like to know the types of credit cards you accept as well as the arrival date of the film.I will be very happy to hear back from you as soon as possible to purchase this film.

Thank you

James Saar.

Subject: Re: window film

To: jamesaar_3@yahoo.com

Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:19 PM

James,

What type of film are you looking to purchase? How much film do you need and what sizes? We accept Mastercard and Visa.

________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for the information,this are the size I want,just get back to me asap.thanks and will be waiting.

Silver 15% 8 Mil 152.4CM x 30.48M

Charcoal 35% 4 Mil 152.4CM x 30.48M

________________________________________________________________________________

James,

Contact SolarGard, they will be able to better serve you.

Call Center: 877-273-4364

Bekaert Specialty Films. LLC

4540 Viewridge Avenue

San Diego, CA 92123

T (858) 576-0200

E-mail: info@solargard.com

www.solargard.com/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We get this one about every 2 months:

I looking for 3M Window Car Film :

3M Crystaline, with the roll widths 60 x 100"

- lightest film is a 60% for 3 roll

- lightest film is a 40% for 3 roll

- lightest film is a 20% for 4 roll

* can you ship to Singapore?

* what do you use for International shipment..?(USE FEDEX,UPS,USPS)

* do you accept the Mastercard payment..?

We hope can get your information soon and many thank you for

your services.

Sincerely Your's

Marcel Savino

We actually worked everything up once for them, and when it came time to process the CC#s, I called my marechant service provider and got the fraud division for each of the cards Marcel gave me. None of the info provided by him matched the cards. I responded to him and told him we would need another form of payment, those cards were all fraudulant.

here's a great one about liquid film spray:

Hello Sir, good day

Thanks for your time for reading this mail. I am Steven and we are selling a new invention product, named a nano spray. Just like the window films, this nano spray used on the window glass can reflect the heahing rays to keep warmer and cooler indoors.

The main compositions of this coating are the nano titanium(Ti), nano silicon(Si), adhesive and ethanol. So it is harmless. The durability is 3 to 6 months. The details can be found on the web http://3755xks.vhw9.pumo.com.tw/index.html and the attached.

I am now searching for a distributor to sell it. Hope you will be interested in it and bring it to your market.

Thank you and Regards,

Steven Deng

Hotcare Co.Ltd, (Taiwan)

Tel: 886-987557828

msn: hsiulee21@hotmail.com

Archived