FEW TOOLS TO GET STARTED?

Guest ///wink

Guest ///wink

Im just getting started and I have one tool to mess around with.. I have found that the more tools the better. can anyone suggest to me their favorite most used tools? I dont have the money to buy a whole kit right now so there has to be like 3-4 tools I can get that would do most of the jobs.

any responses are greatly appreciated, thanks

Im just getting started and I have one tool to mess around with.. I have found that the more tools the better. can anyone suggest to me their favorite most used tools? I dont have the money to buy a whole kit right now so there has to be like 3-4 tools I can get that would do most of the jobs.

any responses are greatly appreciated, thanks

What tool do you have now? Are you using a line board or fog? get your posts up so you can PM me I'll help you out. How are you learning, by yourself, or did someone tell you drills to practice, videos? What are you messing around with door/hood/fender? I ask because different tools, why type of dents/dings are you doing? again different tools give me some more info and I'll help you out

Black or Gold Hard cards

Yellow Turbo

Blue Max or Orange Crush

Bulldozer

Scrubber paddle for white scrubbies (looks like a bulldozer)

Go ahead and get a few rolls of blue shop towel type paper towels or Bounty.

A few rolls of Masking Tape

Some 600 grit sand paper

Roll of felt

Drop light :mad

Heat Gun (not a hairdryer)

A few rolls of good film

AND a shitload of patience :mad

Call me in 2 weeks and tell me if you really want to do this for a living..... :?:lol:lol2

Guest ///wink

ok, im new here but I'm guessing there is like a place where the newest topics come up automatically and that is why everyone is replying as if I'm asking about tint? ohh well, that information is welcomed as I plan on doing tint on the side of PDR.

I got a long tool with a slight bend right now, I have a dent in a trunk I have been working with with an S hook.. I dont have a reflection card, was really looking for a way to make one as I dont have alot of cash.

Personally I'm out of a job and trying to learn PDR while on unemployment. Finding another job making what I was making is proving to be a task, I figure I could use this time to learn something that might be usefull to me in the future..

Thanks for all of the replies.

Black or Gold Hard cards

Yellow Turbo

Blue Max or Orange Crush

Bulldozer

Scrubber paddle for white scrubbies (looks like a bulldozer)

Go ahead and get a few rolls of blue shop towel type paper towels or Bounty.

A few rolls of Masking Tape

Some 600 grit sand paper

Roll of felt

Drop light :mad

Heat Gun (not a hairdryer)

A few rolls of good film

AND a shitload of patience :lol2

Call me in 2 weeks and tell me if you really want to do this for a living..... :?:lol:mad

uhh SHERLOCK hes talkin about PDR just like the post above yours lol, he does not want to tint for a living! Wants to do PDR

Archived