Unrealistic Warranties

I just don't get the whole LTW crap... I mean what else can you actually buy that comes with a lifetime warranty..................

Please someone start a list, I would love to know!

What really comes with lifetime warranty ??

All of the hand tools I own from a couple different manufactures

The door speakers in my personal vehicle

Pens

Alternators

Starters

Brake Pads

Water pumps

Residential Windows

Siding

Levi's Jeans

So why wouldn't window film offer it ??? :thumb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to use that wording, "Lifetime Warranty", it has always sounded cheesy and crooked to me so I don't use it. I use, "as long as you own the vehicle". I think it is good for the customer in that it gives them peace of mind with the purchase. The shops can always use it as marketing over those that use whitebox no warranty stuff. I just hate the wording of it.

Guest Fly Paper

For over 20 years we have given a lifetime warranty for "peeling due to workmanship" Not adhesive failure, not bubbling, not color fade. Those are mannufacturer defects. Take it up with them!

I just don't get the whole LTW crap... I mean what else can you actually buy that comes with a lifetime warranty..................

Please someone start a list, I would love to know!

What really comes with lifetime warranty ??

All of the hand tools I own from a couple different manufactures

The door speakers in my personal vehicle

Pens

Alternators

Starters

Brake Pads

Water pumps

Residential Windows

Siding

Levi's Jeans

So why wouldn't window film offer it ??? :mad

ZIPPO LIGHTERS!!!

Give us 100 years old lighter - and get NEW ONE!!!

Nice trick :D

But....

N1 - How many 100 old ZIPPO's are used

N2 - Can You imagine the price difference between new and old ZIPPO?

Guest djtekk707
As guest said why do I advertise this

DSCF0935.jpg

Its very simple Most shops down here use lumar and brag about how long the film last and how its the best so on and so on :lol2 ......so far iv only been tinting for 1yr publicly no more friend or buddies cars! No one in my area uses solargard, suntek or my personal favorite valuetint :mad ...I keep my prices affordable with film that looks great 2. Which makes me stand out when I talk to customers. :lol

Tintitman is 100% correct... If you continue to advertise with that wording you will definatley get into trouble.... It would be money well spent for you to just change your wording to mimick manufacture. :D

I guess I should give this part a lil rewording....im going to sell the car and remove all of it in 2weeks....let c if I can think of something better for the Audi.

Thankz Guyz :lol

DSCF0935.jpg

Its very simple Most shops down here use lumar and brag about how long the film last and how its the best so on and so on :lol2 ......so far iv only been tinting for 1yr publicly no more friend or buddies cars! No one in my area uses solargard, suntek or my personal favorite valuetint :mad ...I keep my prices affordable with film that looks great 2. Which makes me stand out when I talk to customers. :lol

Tintitman is 100% correct... If you continue to advertise with that wording you will definatley get into trouble.... It would be money well spent for you to just change your wording to mimick manufacture. :D

I guess I should give this part a lil rewording....im going to sell the car and remove all of it in 2weeks....let c if I can think of something better for the Audi.

stopping ruining the industry and at least get a official window tinter van, An astro van.

Guest thatsnappyguy

DSCF0935.jpg

stopping ruining the industry and at least get a official window tinter van, An astro van.

lol, we have one of them.....

workcars005.jpg

DSCF0935.jpg

Its very simple Most shops down here use lumar and brag about how long the film last and how its the best so on and so on :lol ......so far iv only been tinting for 1yr publicly no more friend or buddies cars! No one in my area uses solargard, suntek or my personal favorite valuetint :mad ...I keep my prices affordable with film that looks great 2. Which makes me stand out when I talk to customers. :rock

lol, we have one of them.....

workcars005.jpg

sweet. I mean, if your using cheap film, and tinting windows anyway, at least drive an official tinters vehicle :lol2

2-2.jpg

Archived