o4 sienna

pierce8468

the only problem I seen with this truck. would be the rear sliding doors. they roll down. and you have a huge obstuction in your way. that will make it nearly impossible . to do a clean job. what I did was roll the window down. all the way. you will see a push tab in the plastic on the obsrtucting piece. pull that out and remoove the plastic. you will still have the metal . to deal with but it will be alot easier. then if you take a small pry bar or something similiar. I used a door panel removal pry bar. and just lift the panel up and out a little. you can pull the gasket right out. with out having to remove. the entire door panel. and then you can just lift and pull the panel. a little bit more to get the nipples out over the inside of the door frame. now you can slide your piece. down into the door frame. until you are low enough to stick the top. and the just proceed as usual. the key is to get the bottom in first. and a concuorer will help you out alot

I'm getting So many of these Damn things ..I think I've done like 30 of them now...I still hate doing the rear doors :evileye ...the rest is cake :passout

Sure miss the older style :DD

I have another one t odo for the dealer tomorrow..that makes 3 in 5 days :passout

So her I am 2.5 yrs later from my last post and can honestly say that after doing over 50 of these vehicles , the 2 rear doors STILL pizz me off :dunno

:redturbo I have to agree with ya....although just last week....after learning a few pointers from a certain "tintdude" site...I finally got a "flawless" job on those side windows. :twocents (I know I know....your "glad you could help" :krazy ) still a PITA though. :krazy

u can remove the whole panel easily.

two phillips on the side, pop clip and triagle piece on the other, pop the wndow trigger off and there is a small bolt under the panel that yuou can reach from the outside of the door while it is open. solves all your problems. oh and the odysseys are similar as well as the mpv's except for a window crank clip on the door opener.

Archived