Hey you guys in Albuquerque

I'm in Albuquerque and willing to help out. I don't know a lot about those kinds of jobs, but wouldn't mind learning a thing or two.

And if your mom ever needs a hand with something Stan, just shoot me a PM, I'm a handy guy and have a 16 year old I need to put to work too.

My question is why haven't you been in there to sell them on this job that obviously needs done. Stan is from Oregon and willing to go after that sale, if that was in my town I couldn't get there fast enough. GO GET 'EM

My question is why haven't you been in there to sell them on this job that obviously needs done. Stan is from Oregon and willing to go after that sale, if that was in my town I couldn't get there fast enough. GO GET 'EM

Because I have very little experience doing large commercial jobs, and not much more doing flat glass in general, not to mention, I'm usually super busy at the shop, it's pretty much non-stop 8-5 every day.

alright well I will throw my name in this hat also. If ANYONE decides to take this job and Needs help I know you got TintZues interested and I would tag along also. Flat glass is not nearly as big of PITA as car IMO. PM me if you want to talk about price to charge per sqft.

I'm in Albuquerque and willing to help out. I don't know a lot about those kinds of jobs, but wouldn't mind learning a thing or two.

And if your mom ever needs a hand with something Stan, just shoot me a PM, I'm a handy guy and have a 16 year old I need to put to work too.

Hey thanks dude! I might be there this week as mom is having surgery again. I just got home from Romania last night so I am going to wait to see how it goes and rest for a day or 2 and see how she does. :dunno

That's a big job for someone. If I can I will get more info from the hospital.

cheers

Archived