• Yes, I have a website
    • No, I dont have a website
    • Whats a website

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blackout Sun Control
And another tip, DON'T PLAGIARIZE!

I can't believe how many sites I see with the same text over and over again, half the time it's something I wrote.

All these tricks people try with their sites usually wind up hurting them, so keep it clean and original.

I don't mean to point fingers but Class on Glass has taken a picture from my site. Check it out and see for yourself. I really don't care but I just thought I mention it in regards to using someone elses words / Images.

My Website: http://www.blackoutlv.com/contact.html <<towards the middle of the page the picture is the tint shades>>

Class on Glass: http://www.classonglasstint.com/tintpercentagechart.htm

Guest AllPro

I have been in the industry for 16 years. I have worked for a few of the more well-known high end companies in the southeast as well. I started my own business 3 years ago. Since then, I believe my ideas have brought a little bit of a renewed competition to the market in my area.

I have a website, www.allprowindowtinting.com

I am proud of my company and my website expresses that image I believe very clearly.

However, I too run into the same issues as all of you. People copy your stuff, or take bits and pieces here and there.

In a way it upsets me, but at the same time shows that you are a leader in your market if they have to do what you have already done.

Another suggestion is a really quick and catchy web address. I used TGTINT.com and made stickers with a military sencil font with a star on each side of it. People loved rockin those stickers on their cars!

My site builder told me that the first page wording was important for search engines. So I told a story using a lot of our services and products incorporated. What would be a better way to get search engine results? I always tweaking my site.

Thanks for any advice!

Archived