Help with my website

I use yahoo site builder, but planning to hire a website designer later this year...thus far for us it has been a great help letting customers see our portfolio and see our many projects.....anyway, yahoo is totally easy to use if you are tight on cash...if you are okay financially though, I would hire a local pro...and local biz you do will bring biz to your door!

My site is a custom template based. When I want to change anything I can use the admin to just type in the info where I want it, most of it I just do in MS word then cut and past- publish. I had it built several years ago but 6 months REALLY is along time these days. I have several URL’s I am working on that I got from a place called 3ix I like the software available and the price is great. twocents.gif

Guest tintbuyer
I only now just got a website ..it's a basic plain jane mess but at least I can be found on the net. What I need is someone to do it up to professional standards that KNOWS the tinting business.

I've had a couple of people that know how to design websites approach me however Iwould prefere to find a tinter who is knows the business to do it (hopefully for a reasonable price :spit

Here's my basic website : www.tintbyattain.com Please don't suggest changes as I know changes need to be made...it's just what Bell did for me for free to get me up and running..I just added information on it along the side. I have no interest in learning how to do this. I have the "easy to follow" program that can be forwarded to whomever wants to give it a whirl.

Hi TintWizard - I know you want someone who can build your site so I suggest going to the bottom of a site you like and contacting the company directly that built their site. Otherwise, you can contact www.artistikdesigns.com who built my site www.tintbuyer.com. Since this thread is started I do have some suggestions for what it's worth. When you are designing your site, think about who you are trying to appeal to. If you want Chip Foose to come into your shop, don't show a Ford Taurus one-piece that you did. However, if you want a stay-at-home mom to come into your shop, don't show tattoos and hot rods. I learned this lesson myself the hard way - the point is, don't design your site around what you would like - design it around what your customers would like. I am sorry if I am off the mark here - I am just trying to help out.

Stay strong - we are in this together.

I only now just got a website ..it's a basic plain jane mess but at least I can be found on the net. What I need is someone to do it up to professional standards that KNOWS the tinting business.

I've had a couple of people that know how to design websites approach me however Iwould prefere to find a tinter who is knows the business to do it (hopefully for a reasonable price :beer

Here's my basic website : www.tintbyattain.com Please don't suggest changes as I know changes need to be made...it's just what Bell did for me for free to get me up and running..I just added information on it along the side. I have no interest in learning how to do this. I have the "easy to follow" program that can be forwarded to whomever wants to give it a whirl.

Hi TintWizard - I know you want someone who can build your site so I suggest going to the bottom of a site you like and contacting the company directly that built their site. Otherwise, you can contact www.artistikdesigns.com who built my site www.tintbuyer.com. Since this thread is started I do have some suggestions for what it's worth. When you are designing your site, think about who you are trying to appeal to. If you want Chip Foose to come into your shop, don't show a Ford Taurus one-piece that you did. However, if you want a stay-at-home mom to come into your shop, don't show tattoos and hot rods. I learned this lesson myself the hard way - the point is, don't design your site around what you would like - design it around what your customers would like. I am sorry if I am off the mark here - I am just trying to help out.

Stay strong - we are in this together.

Thankyou tintbuyer for your post very good point to remember :spit

Thanks for the imput folks :spit

Archived