How much work do you get from your website?

We set our website up a couple of years ago now and I'm guessing we get about 30% of all our business through our website.

I think its due to a couple of reasons. Probably half of our customers are between 16-25 years old and that age group is far more likely to just search google than pick up the yellow pages.

You can also request quotes on our site without having ever to pick up a phone and talk to someone, which we find is quite common with younger people.

We have had a number of customers who have requested a quote, we have emailed them and they have decided to book their car in. They then drop the car off early, post their keys through out letter box at work, leave payment in the car and ask us to just leave the keys under the sun visor at the end of the day, then they call down and pick it up at night.

So basically we have done work for people we never actually speak to or see which we find kinda strange, but if thats the ways the customer likes it, thats fine with us.

How much work to u guys get from your websites?

Guest scottydosnntkno

I probably get 60% of my business of craigslist(which serves as my website, I don't have a real one since I'm not big enough), and the rest are referrals or word of mouth or me leaving my cards everywhere. can't beat free advertising

Guest tint51
We set our website up a couple of years ago now and I'm guessing we get about 30% of all our business through our website.

I think its due to a couple of reasons. Probably half of our customers are between 16-25 years old and that age group is far more likely to just search google than pick up the yellow pages.

You can also request quotes on our site without having ever to pick up a phone and talk to someone, which we find is quite common with younger people.

We have had a number of customers who have requested a quote, we have emailed them and they have decided to book their car in. They then drop the car off early, post their keys through out letter box at work, leave payment in the car and ask us to just leave the keys under the sun visor at the end of the day, then they call down and pick it up at night.

So basically we have done work for people we never actually speak to or see which we find kinda strange, but if thats the ways the customer likes it, thats fine with us.

How much work to u guys get from your websites?

About 10% from Webpage/yahoo

My Truck with Vinyl 70%

20% fromCraigslist

Archived