LARGEST smallest Residential Job

Enough to make you want to buy a plotter, ain't it?? :headbang

Believe it or not, All the french panes that were "the same size" were'nt really the same size...off about .25 inch or less. I did use JWF pre-cut program, so that helped a little only having to trim two edges. I used Palisade 35 for the first time. I really liked the dry adhesive for a ceramic film. Clarity was nice too.

:headbang Oh did I mention they were wood windows (new construction) that were painted not too long ago.... :lol2 and just enough left over drywall dust embedded in there as well. No breaks!!!! Although I felt like breaking all the french pane glass out when I was done

:headbang Oh did I mention they were wood windows (new construction) that were painted not too long ago.... :lol2 and just enough left over drywall dust embedded in there as well. No breaks!!!! Although I felt like breaking all the french pane glass out when I was done

:lol2 I think I would have felt the same way!

I took a warranty job today that is 511 wood mini panes r&r. I'm guessing it will take a week to complete by myself. Although it is warranty (from '96, TSG335) I will make some money. I took the job b/c it is in a ritzy part of Houston, and I hope I will land some work from it.

Archived