Show Room PICS!

Guest Tint_Pro

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Get a airbrush artist to come in and do the walls of the showroom with hot cars and hang a display with the different tints and such
Put in a couple of internet stations so people can surf while waiting
there already is a thread up with shop and show romm pics search for it
just post the damn pics for the guy!

got some wieny bastards on here :mad

heres two when we first moved in to our new shop a year ago.

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

lets see....three perfectly good answers to your post..now who is the one being the biatch......I didnt know we were here to show you how to make up your showroom.

Thanks Tint! This is the exact reason that I never post or even care to post anything on this site! Tinters are such bitches! You guys always think your so much better than the next guy, but in reallity the next guy is busy trying to grow his business and increase his sales. In the mean time your spending every frickin second of your day being useless on the FN Tintdude Website! Thanks for nothing TINTDUDE.COM!

:mad:lol2:mad looks like someone has got a lose nut in they're head

Thanks Tint! This is the exact reason that I never post or even care to post anything on this site! Tinters are such bitches! You guys always think your so much better than the next guy, but in reallity the next guy is busy trying to grow his business and increase his sales. In the mean time your spending every frickin second of your day being useless on the FN Tintdude Website! Thanks for nothing TINTDUDE.COM!

Dude... you REALLY need to chill!

%&$# like this is not going to motivate anyone to help you out.... So you didn't get any pics in a couple hours...

I see some VERY solid suggestions from folks.. and did you ever stop to think that maybe... just maybe folks were actually WORKING..... and didn't have time to run to your rescue with some pictures ?

I would have been more than willing to help..... normally.. Wait.... I think I found a pic!

SHUTUP.jpg

Guest scottydosnntkno
cant believe tint is the only guy to post up... bump bump lets see some more!

I'd post some, but pictures of my car wouldn't help too much since im mobile :bingo

Guest mcpcola

Tell ya what contact an interior designer and an architect and they should be able to design a solid showroom for ya. LOL just playing come on its not hard to do.

%&$# like this is not going to motivate anyone to help you out.... So you didn't get any pics in a couple hours...

I see some VERY solid suggestions from folks.. and did you ever stop to think that maybe... just maybe folks were actually WORKING..... and didn't have time to run to your rescue with some pictures ?

I would have been more than willing to help..... normally.. Wait.... I think I found a pic!

SHUTUP.jpg

:headbang:beer The guys on here are just having some fun rookie! Relax and brush it off. Check out some past post on shop pics and see if that helps you out!

Guest Total tint

SHUTUP.jpg

:beer:beer The guys on here are just having some fun rookie! Relax and brush it off. Check out some past post on shop pics and see if that helps you out!

If you cant take this, then you havent seen nothing yet, if you get this upset you're def not going make it on here :lol2

Archived