which car do you vote for ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

I personally would go with the lancer, but thats just a pitty pick cuz I dont really like any of them cars. no altima, maxima, corolla, camry?

The Lancer is out, no remote keyless, just basic, no options other that pw, power locks and am-fm-cd

The warraty is 5/60, but gotta have more than what is on this one.

What about the Civic Hybrid, found a coupla of those.

The Lancer is out, no remote keyless, just basic, no options other that pw, power locks and am-fm-cd

The warraty is 5/60, but gotta have more than what is on this one.

What about the Civic Hybrid, found a coupla of those.

Dude.. remote keyless is like 100 bucks installed... don't let a lack of that stop you from picking a rig....

Umm.. no one else notice he has a car from a dealer with no title... I hope you arent planning on getting another car from the same dealer. Give em the car back, get your money and go elsewhere.. if they cant get it right the 1st time why should they this time...

Its a buyers market, being in this industry I am surprised you dont have a pal who can get you into auctions. Consumer reports usually has good info on cars, most of the ones you listed are so so.. the monte carlo is probably the least of a problem car from that list but its still kinda... ya know.

Archived