price adjustment with US$

I got a mail from my distributors about the price adjustment. it states currency exchange adjustment. The problem is I do not see any change on the prices last year when the Canadian dollar was up or equal.

that is not going to help actually, somebody has to loose the knob but who.........., me, no non, the manufacturer may be, because for sure it is not the client now who will have to pay more

If it's Energard your referring to , they are keeping the price list the same but making weekly adjustments (you have to ask them the rate when you phone in the order)

It's the only fair thing to do since the dollar is up down and all around.

For what it's worth. Energard has an "at par" sale this week only..that's about a 15% savings..I'm loading up :bingo

Guest trent

Just as an FYI, at Courage Distributing, we did lower our prices back when the Canadian Dollar strengthened.

On another note we did not have a price increase for 5 years, while receiving price increases from the manufacturer.

What used to cost us $1 CDN in October now costs us $1.29 CDN. Our present surcharge is only 13% which is less than half of the 29% increase we have received through the Canadian Dollar difference.

Come out to our "Film Fest" and you can buy some high quality professional grade film at incredible discount prices.

Give us an e-mail or call and we can discuss.

sales@courage.ca 1-800-COURAGE (268-7243)

If it's Energard your referring to , they are keeping the price list the same but making weekly adjustments (you have to ask them the rate when you phone in the order)

It's the only fair thing to do since the dollar is up down and all around.

For what it's worth. Energard has an "at par" sale this week only..that's about a 15% savings..I'm loading up :beer

They gave me the info too

Archived