Advertise Here

3M Fasara Milano Equivalent

Guest FilmBlazer

Guest FilmBlazer

I am looking for a film to match this appearance. It seems as if most manu's frost is too light and most matte's are too dark in terms of VLT of course. I spoke with Peter at Solyx today who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am currently considering their SXWF-WM or the SXJ-0550. Any knowledge or input is welcome. Thank you in advance.

- FB

I am looking for a film to match this appearance. It seems as if most manu's frost is too light and most matte's are too dark in terms of VLT of course. I spoke with Peter at Solyx today who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am currently considering their SXWF-WM or the SXJ-0550. Any knowledge or input is welcome. Thank you in advance.

- FB

I did a job and used Solyx to match milano, no problems exact match :beer

Guest Fly Paper

- FB

We have an exact match for you in the Infiniteoptiks Decorative Film line. Product is SICO-IOP-60-02. It is only available in 48" and you can cut it on a plotter.

MMM cannot be cut on a plotter due to it's rubbery design. Call for a price if interested. Go to www.infiniteoptiksstl.com

- FB

We have an exact match for you in the Infiniteoptiks Decorative Film line. Product is SICO-IOP-60-02. It is only available in 48" and you can cut it on a plotter.

MMM cannot be cut on a plotter due to it's rubbery design. Call for a price if interested. Go to www.infiniteoptiksstl.com

Not true, I cut Milano on a plotter all the time.

Guest Fly Paper

- FB

My mistake I was think of another product. We use numerous suppliers

Guest Thetintcenter

:twocents

- FB

Guest FilmBlazer

- FB

I did a job and used Solyx to match milano, no problems exact match :thumb

I also used solyx for bidding purposes. Peter at Solyx is awesome to work with. BTW anyone looking to match Milano, MMM has the incorrect VLT on all pieces of information I located. Thank you all for your helpful responses.

Regards,

FB

Archived