3M Ultra S600 film

Guest DarkMage

Guest DarkMage

I have a few questions. What mil is 3M Ultra S600 film? What web site in the U.S. can I order this film from? How much does it cost to have the film installed if I supply it? I'm in Shreveport, LA.

Guest DarkMage

I guess I answered my question. The 150 series (1 mil window film) has 13 microlayers, The 400 series (4 mil window film) has 26 microlayers, and the 600 series (6 mil window film)has 39 microlayers.

ShatterGard is 7mil is this the better film? How true are the vidoes on ShatterGard web site? What thickness of glass are they using?

Guest DarkMage

I can get 3M Ultra S600 film from a UK site for $1,558.15 5ft x 100ft (500sqft). I only need 160sqft to do my house so I could sell the rest of it for $3sqft ($1020). If I could find a U.S. suppler I would not have to pay as much in shipping.

Guest Bulldog

try windowfilm depot.com if you are set on 3m. You will definitely have a blurry product to look through.....Other films can be just as good

Guest DarkMage
Other films can be just as good

yeah, if your talking 15mil.... a little blurry but freakin tuff stuff.

The 3M film is as strong as 15mil film? Its only 6 mil window film but has 39 microlayers. I really don't know what to get.

Archived