impressed with bonwyke

Guest tintec

Im glad you are...

after a 2 hour drive today for film for the weekend, I got there only to be told there shut at 4pm, guys where there, film I wanted was there, money was in my back pocket, and left empty handed....

:film

maybe in the current climate there doing so well they dont want to sell any film....

horders?

:beer

Guest shadowline
Im glad you are...

after a 2 hour drive today for film for the weekend, I got there only to be told there shut at 4pm, guys where there, film I wanted was there, money was in my back pocket, and left empty handed....

:lol

maybe in the current climate there doing so well they dont want to sell any film....

horders?

Sorry to hear that mate, I called them today for extra film for a job on hoilday monday, ordered at around 2pm will be here first thing in the morning, you should have ordered on the phone mate, they always come next day :lol

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke
Im glad you are...

horders?

Solar Shades - I have sent you a private message and look forward to hearing from you shortly -Service is something that makes us different to others and I want to apologise PUBLICALLY for any inconvenience caused. I will personally investigate what actually happened to ensure we resolve this fully for you.

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke
Im glad you are...

horders?

Sorry to hear that mate, I called them today for extra film for a job on hoilday monday, ordered at around 2pm will be here first thing in the morning, you should have ordered on the phone mate, they always come next day :lol

Shadowline - thanks for the comment and keeping the faith - you know we will investigate fully.

Archived