midas window film good or bad?

Guest ru-tinter

Guest scottydosnntkno
been using it for one year so far no complaints. on hp they giving 10 year warranty .looks good ,shrinks good the price is good

midas like the muffle shop? if you took their car there to have it installed, they most likely contracted it out to someone else, who used hopefully a professional quality film.

if your talking about them selling film retail, and its not Gila, it most likely must be something that is reboxed or something similar. in that case, ive never heard of it

been using it for one year so far no complaints. on hp they giving 10 year warranty .looks good ,shrinks good the price is good

midas like the muffle shop? if you took their car there to have it installed, they most likely contracted it out to someone else, who used hopefully a professional quality film.

if your talking about them selling film retail, and its not Gila, it most likely must be something that is reboxed or something similar. in that case, ive never heard of it

Not midas the muffler shop :twocents I've never used it but I believe we all came to the conclusion that it is reboxed suntek hp, seems there is some info on midas on suntek's website.

If I remember right it is reboxed suntek. Search the threads around here there was a pretty good thread about them a year or so ago. Other than that don't know much about them.

Not only SUnTek....

MoonGard and so on....

Midas "multibrand" team - sometimes they are here....