Dealer Agreements

Guest bigbird0404

Guest bigbird0404

I’m starting a mobile tint business and want to work with dealerships. I want to have some guaranteed business from them. I want to use service agreements to offer a discounted price if the dealership only uses me when they need a car tinted. Has anyone tried this? Do dealerships usually go for things like this? Any other suggestions on or off this topic will also be appreciated.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right up an agreement the says you want to get paid far less they a retail customer,you want to get calls a 4pm saying they have 2 cars they need tinted and and deliverd by 5:30pm,you want to wait 30-60 days to get paid,you want to offeer free pickup and delivery,when a customer comes back with seat belt chips in the tint you will retint it for free,and when aq new tint shops opens and offers to tint the for $10 less per car you will give the account to them :nope

Right up an agreement the says you want to get paid far less they a retail customer,you want to get calls a 4pm saying they have 2 cars they need tinted and and deliverd by 5:30pm,you want to wait 30-60 days to get paid,you want to offeer free pickup and delivery,when a customer comes back with seat belt chips in the tint you will retint it for free,and when aq new tint shops opens and offers to tint the for $10 less per car you will give the account to them :nope

Everything you posted is true (I have Gillman Nissan in Rosenburg...and I live in Cypress!!) but this seat belt thing is really starting to p1ss me off. I get calls from the dealership that there are scratches in the film. When I get there, I point out its from the seat belt and always get the same, "aw come one, can you just redo it? This is a good customer." The last time I went for scratches, the custy swore up and down that they have never slapped the seat belt on the glass. I was boiling, so I said "ok!" and grabbed the seat belt and whacked the film with it. "Does that look like these other scratches on the film?!" Im good friends with the service mgr and he got a laugh out of it. I didnt do that one for free.

Yeah, you wont get paid jack for the work done, but the point is doing volume. I never go unless they have 6 cars or more. I went yesterday to do a clear bra on one car, but it was worth the money. I made them sign an agreement that payment was due within 5 buisness days of the invoice. I only had one check take 8 days...so far.

This is the bay they give me. It was a make ready "in shop" bay. Got plenty of room.

GTRaftertintbackwindow.jpg

jan82009024.jpg

Archived