Dealer Agreements

Guest bigbird0404

Guest bigbird0404
We use dealer agreements all the time.. they are very effective.... :twocents

TTS would you mind senting me one as an examlpe for when I write up my own?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

dealership work all depends on the particular dealer. I know that some of the dealers I work with wouldn't drop me for the world, because they've had bad tinters in the past and now know quality work. On the same note, some of my dealers drop me one day for someone cheaper, and call me the next day to redo it.

I would suggest talking to some smaller local car shops. Alarm shops, full service garages, detailers, stereo shops, etc. I work with multiple local ones, and 60% of my business comes from them. You usually can get more money from them than the dealers, and all you do is show up and tint the car, get paid and leave. Easy money most of the time.

Guest bigbird0404
dealership work all depends on the particular dealer. I know that some of the dealers I work with wouldn't drop me for the world, because they've had bad tinters in the past and now know quality work. On the same note, some of my dealers drop me one day for someone cheaper, and call me the next day to redo it.

I would suggest talking to some smaller local car shops. Alarm shops, full service garages, detailers, stereo shops, etc. I work with multiple local ones, and 60% of my business comes from them. You usually can get more money from them than the dealers, and all you do is show up and tint the car, get paid and leave. Easy money most of the time.

Thanks for the info scotty. I hadnt thought of that.

Guest richz71
gillman. you want me to call and offer a better price and c what they do? :lol

You can if you want to. :flip Good luck. Talk to Brent Keonig, hes the service mgr. BTW I tinted his house, and he thinks Im the bomb diggity. :cooldot

you mean to tell me you have a dealership that is loyal. :bs not in my neck of the woods them days are gone. :lol

gillman. you want me to call and offer a better price and c what they do? :lol

You can if you want to. :flip Good luck. Talk to Brent Keonig, hes the service mgr. BTW I tinted his house, and he thinks Im the bomb diggity. :cooldot

you mean to tell me you have a dealership that is loyal. :bs not in my neck of the woods them days are gone. :lol

Nah, no one is 100% loyal. All it takes is the new GM to come in and fire you to hire his buddy. Ive seen it happen. The service mgr there wouldnt replace me, but the GM is over his head. We are excpecting a new GM there next week. I have been through 3 so far. One took away me doing ppf on all cars over $30k. Now I just tint every car, no ppf unless they sell it. Poop.

Guest richz71

[yep me to. a new manager came in on a lot I have had for 10 yrs switched to digi cut 3 years ago. I told him it was crap! and now they are calling me to do all the pretty purpple cars and I said :lol

bingo.gif

What happend to the edit button :cooldot

I had the 8000 group set wrong, you should have the edit button now Mr P thumb.gif

I was going to reply at 3am....I'm so tired. I dont want to say anything wrong. I dont have an edit click....... :flip

Dealer contracts are hard to get...and even harder to handle. They want you waiting on the street corner, waiting for them to call. And if your not there....contract over.

Bottom line. Do what you say your gonna do. And do it. Try not to spread yourself to thin all over town.

:lol

Archived