Disgruntled Previous Employees

Guest GTSPAUL

Guest GTSPAUL

I have been trying to run ads on craigslist for an experienced auto tinter and these 2 disgruntled employees are trying to sabotage my efforts by writing FALSE comments on craigslist in response to my ads, oh and did I mention these 2 opened up shop a mile down the road with a very similar name! They also ran around town telling people I was closing and moving to Florida.

My company has been tinting in the area for 21 years and we do over 100k in auto tint alone and they didn't want to buy my auto tint division for $75k (owner financed and I would split the rent and expenses) so they had the nads to offer to buy just the phone#, well u know what I said, c ya.

Any comments/suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Since you have been there so long, I would rely on your reputation. You didnt get to where you are with a bad rep, and people will see what is going on down the street. They wont last long, and chances are good your customers will still use you.

And I may have some fun getting people who always come to you call the other guys and mess with them a little. Maybe make them think they have a couple of good jobs coming in the morning for them. They will go out that night and burn money thinking they will make a ton the next day. The new ones always think like that.

Report them to CL for Terms of Service violation.

Flag all their posts under the Miscatagorized heading (wrong area, disusses another post, etc)

If it is an area to sell, and they are not selling anything, flag it !

Get friends to flag their posts as well.

I have been trying to run ads on craigslist for an experienced auto tinter and these 2 disgruntled employees are trying to sabotage my efforts by writing FALSE comments on craigslist in response to my ads, oh and did I mention these 2 opened up shop a mile down the road with a very similar name! They also ran around town telling people I was closing and moving to Florida.

My company has been tinting in the area for 21 years and we do over 100k in auto tint alone and they didn't want to buy my auto tint division for $75k (owner financed and I would split the rent and expenses) so they had the nads to offer to buy just the phone#, well u know what I said, c ya.

Any comments/suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

find yourself a good employee using this forum, regroup and put those fags out of business by outworking them and outselling them.

Archived