Cost to rent a tint shop

Dude,

That is a difficult question to answer because there are many factors to consider. I am not sure I can help you much but here in Alabama I knew a guy who had a one bay shop and a small office and only paid $200 a month then there are others that have multiply bays and pay $2500-$3000 a month. I would assume, depending on where you are, in California that rent will likely be on the higher side.

Try to find yourself a happy medium and good luck :inot

good luck with that, you have to decide if what you are paying fits the market that your in..If you are in a nice high traffic area you will pay more, run down area you will pay less. I'm sure cali is probably higher than most states.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Besides rent you have to think about Insurance, Pg & E, Phone, Credit card processing and all the other extras that come with having a shop. Another big expense when you are first starting out is advertising, that could be another thousand a month for a new shop.

Guest tint51
Besides rent you have to think about Insurance, Pg & E, Phone, Credit card processing and all the other extras that come with having a shop. Another big expense when you are first starting out is advertising, that could be another thousand a month for a new shop.

On that note,

What can be a write off for your business?? Lease Cost... ETC...

my lease was up last nov. I am going to my landlord with quotes of other places near by which is alot cheaper and I am going to ask for a reduction in rent in a new lease. I am paying alot more than the going rate but I have been there 12 years , He is a greedy ass but its worth a try ,

On that note,

What can be a write off for your business?? Lease Cost... ETC...

That last question is a whole nother thread, but for rent cost you just have to do your homework. My old shop in cali was 2000 sq ft for $.25 a sq ft now that same place is $1.50 sq ft. find a building with vacancies and put on your negotiation hat and go to work.

my lease was up last nov. I am going to my landlord with quotes of other places near by which is alot cheaper and I am going to ask for a reduction in rent in a new lease. I am paying alot more than the going rate but I have been there 12 years , He is a greedy ass but its worth a try ,

Thats what we did, and he didnt bite. I had allready lined up a nicer, newer place and pay $1,000. less now! Have a back up ready to go is the lesson I learned.

Guest Drummmer69

Im in Oklahoma have a 2 car bay with a Huge bay in the back fitting 2 cars also. Small office one bathroom. Used to be a service station back in the 50's and 60's. Still has ol school awning. Located on Route 66 on main st. I pay 400$ a month, witch is pretty good here.

Archived