Sun Gard?

Guest ConsumerZero

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The sad thing today is that it is difficult to find any jeans that are made in America.

I can tell You more - any thing not made in Asia.

Before WW2 Latvia made airplanes and cars.

Now in these building - chinese goods supermarkets.

But these REAL AMERICAN JEANS for us was like icon.

Price was 1,5-2 average monthly salaries - and was not easy to find.

All people dreamed about......

I got my first Wrangler from aunt at 1981 - she emigrated to USA.

But..... :bs:bs:rock

It was 34 size....I was 15 years old - twice bigger than me..... :cool .The situation is we have different sizes than america - now I am wearing 34 (US) or 54 (EU) +/-

It was real american Wrangler....Afetr long combination I changed it on LEVI'S - but f***ing copy :lol

Guest mr3y1956

To buy an American made jean you have to buy n the internet and pay 2x.

I've always been interested in Russian Automatic Wind Watches.

To buy an American made jean you have to buy n the internet and pay 2x.

I've always been interested in Russian Automatic Wind Watches.

Wind Watches - what is it?

I have such ones - here You cant iamguine how big are they, twice bigger diameter than regular....

70781464xx0.jpg

Hi, I just registered as a new member and I should say right away that I'm not a pro tinter or anything just a consumer looking for some quick advice...

A local tinter is running a group buy which is a decent deal/discount but they are apparently using Sun Gard film for tinting. They say the tint has a lifetime warranty, etc. and the shop is actually highly recommended by others that have had tint done there in the past group buys, but I decided to do some of my own research which of course landed me here.

Of course I read some of the threads mentioning Sun Gard and how the company went out of business and the brand got resurrected by another company. My question of course is, do I trust the Sun Gard film (a dyed film called Shadow?) or should I just forego the group buy and go elsewhere?

A competing shop has a slightly higher price but uses Solar Gard (why do all these companies spell guard as gard? LOL); It's HP (metalised) that they have though, but they also advertise NR (dyed) but it's even more money.

Is it safe to go with Sun Gard or should I stay away?

I recently had bought a box of Sungard *desert smoke series film* to try out.. if you are using a plotter to cut your film.. you might have issues with the film having static and hanging up the film, not a very plotter friendly film. if your handcutting it there wont be an issue, maybe I had a bad batch of film or maybe not but they said they would get back with me on that issue but I havent heard back from them so I might just stick with global and suntek instead.

Guest tintgod
Hi, I just registered as a new member and I should say right away that I'm not a pro tinter or anything just a consumer looking for some quick advice...

A local tinter is running a group buy which is a decent deal/discount but they are apparently using Sun Gard film for tinting. They say the tint has a lifetime warranty, etc. and the shop is actually highly recommended by others that have had tint done there in the past group buys, but I decided to do some of my own research which of course landed me here.

Of course I read some of the threads mentioning Sun Gard and how the company went out of business and the brand got resurrected by another company. My question of course is, do I trust the Sun Gard film (a dyed film called Shadow?) or should I just forego the group buy and go elsewhere?

A competing shop has a slightly higher price but uses Solar Gard (why do all these companies spell guard as gard? LOL); It's HP (metalised) that they have though, but they also advertise NR (dyed) but it's even more money.

Is it safe to go with Sun Gard or should I stay away?

I recently had bought a box of Sungard *desert smoke series film* to try out.. if you are using a plotter to cut your film.. you might have issues with the film having static and hanging up the film, not a very plotter friendly film. if your handcutting it there wont be an issue, maybe I had a bad batch of film or maybe not but they said they would get back with me on that issue but I havent heard back from them so I might just stick with global and suntek instead.

they have had some static issues with the new film...I was told they are working on fixing that issue..with some kinda of static free bags that go over the film...we will see.

also...if you have problems with static on your plotter..try using some anti static spray or fabric softener has works as well.

Archived