Sun Gard?

Guest ConsumerZero

Guest scottydosnntkno
don't do it. and if you still do it ask for something else, a new product line from the new owners. old stuff is why they bellied up.

by the way the shadow turns clear and color start to run down like a bad paint job.

Could you post pics please or show some test results. I didnt realize it had been out long enough for these type of problems.

Please post what you have, enquiring minds want to know :beer

I'm retired, when I did have my bus we were redoing them when they came in. we use to keep the film and show custy the difference. we were also redoing solar gard delam, distort, and bubbling. redoing mmm color stable because of edge impressions. redoing llumar centur distortion. the only products that I had minimal problems was atr and charcool both solid.

thats just auto film. flat glass is another story.

vista, panorama,mmm,sunscape I'v gone throught it all.

tint star

But see since your retired, there are a lot of newer better films than there were back then. Plus, being in business that long, everyone knows with auto film a lifetime warranty doesnt really mean lifetime, it means 7-10 years. Therefore, of course you would be getting cars coming back with issues, because the films were past their lifetime. I've been using SolarGards Supreme and HP Charcoal since I started over 5 years ago, and havent had a single comeback for warranty claims on any car with any film. I love their products, and their track record, and have no issues whatsoever with their film. I know that I can put it on a car, and not see it again until they get a new car.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sdijan

If you value your money, time and reputation - STAY AWAY from them. I know best - I was their EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for 10 years... I can tell you stories that no other man can... you can always contact me for more info - and references of their shady business practice are available

Stay Away!

Guest scottydosnntkno
If you value your money, time and reputation - STAY AWAY from them. I know best - I was their EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for 10 years... I can tell you stories that no other man can... you can always contact me for more info - and references of their shady business practice are available

Stay Away!

If you were to read the thread, he is a CONSUMER, not a TINTER. He doesn't have a reputation to worry about.

If their films are so bad, why don't you post some examples here?

Guest absolutetinting
don't do it. and if you still do it ask for something else, a new product line from the new owners. old stuff is why they bellied up.

by the way the shadow turns clear and color start to run down like a bad paint job.

Could you post pics please or show some test results. I didnt realize it had been out long enough for these type of problems.

Please post what you have, enquiring minds want to know :dunno

I'm retired, when I did have my bus we were redoing them when they came in. we use to keep the film and show custy the difference. we were also redoing solar gard delam, distort, and bubbling. redoing mmm color stable because of edge impressions. redoing llumar centur distortion. the only products that I had minimal problems was atr and charcool both solid.

thats just auto film. flat glass is another story.

vista, panorama,mmm,sunscape I'v gone throught it all.

tint star

But see since your retired, there are a lot of newer better films than there were back then. Plus, being in business that long, everyone knows with auto film a lifetime warranty doesnt really mean lifetime, it means 7-10 years. Therefore, of course you would be getting cars coming back with issues, because the films were past their lifetime. I've been using SolarGards Supreme and HP Charcoal since I started over 5 years ago, and havent had a single comeback for warranty claims on any car with any film. I love their products, and their track record, and have no issues whatsoever with their film. I know that I can put it on a car, and not see it again until they get a new car.

dude your in michigan, any film will last a lifetime up there.

come on now. the problems are happening in the sun belt states, where its hotter.

r u clueless?

stay up there and don't visit disneyland.

Guest scottydosnntkno

Well if all films get beat on by the sun down there, then what good is it to bad mouth all the big name films? yeah, where you are they dont last as long, but how do you know that the TS isn't in maine, where the films will last forever also? I don't see the point in ragging on every big name film manny when its known that any film breaks down where you are.

Guest exclusive1

There is alot of film out there, and I have used most all of it I will tell you with no doult that no manu. is perfect they all have had a run of bad products. best advice I could offer is scrutinize the installing shop, if there reputable, you feal comfortable with them, it really shouldn't matter except the end result meeting your satisfaction. while it may pisss tinters off to have to do a warranty (we don't get paid sh*t)its about the consumer being happy so they want to return in the future. By the way in my opinon Sun-gard is more sound know then ever, and I do use it. Good luck!!!

Guest absolutetinting
Well if all films get beat on by the sun down there, then what good is it to bad mouth all the big name films? yeah, where you are they dont last as long, but how do you know that the TS isn't in maine, where the films will last forever also? I don't see the point in ragging on every big name film manny when its known that any film breaks down where you are.

I didn't rag on all the manu.

and I also said try the new line from sun gard instead of the shadow. y'inbred.

you and larrytintslimo must do each other. :lol2

some of the stuff you guys write smells like ass. :lol2

both from mi, both minimal experience and you guy best installers. perfect pair. :dunno

Guest tintgod

I didn't rag on all the manu.

and I also said try the new line from sun gard instead of the shadow. y'inbred.

you and larrytintslimo must do each other. :lol2

some of the stuff you guys write smells like ass. :lol2

both from mi, both minimal experience and you guy best installers. perfect pair. :dunno

have you tried any of their film since they have changed hands, and started using better components or have you tested it in any way shape or form...if you are retired ...I seriously doubt it.

if you haven't...you have nothing to say that is valuable....or correct about the new solamatrix sungard.

Archived