2009 370Z

watchdaride

Had the last of the 3 I have done come back today, both doors the tint was peeling just a little in the front corner. Has anyone seen this or is it a fluke?

Only on the 350Z's, but not the 370's...yet. On the 350's there was a plastic piece that always rubbed the film near the mirror. The gaskets dont seem as tight on the 370's. Ive always heated the glass on the outside just to make sure.

Also did my first 370Z today as well.

Easy one piece back but fronts door need to be heat shrunk for ease of operation.

Definately remove the door trim....it has only 3 screws in it and makes the job so much easier.

Here's a link but keep the electric window switchgear in place...there is no need to remove that bit.

http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-do-your...panel-removal-d

Good easy job and I'd be happy doing these every day.

devil

just did one today. super easy car. remove the screw in the door pin switch so the window stays up while door is open. heat shrink the tint before installing the tint on the fronts. gaskets on the fronts are nice a lose and dont need to be removed tint will slide behind very easily. i heated the edges of the tint after installation including the lower portion just encase since the window will roll up and down when opening and closing the door.

Archived