Tinted an older Passat today :(

Guest HaVoK

Sigh...I actually went in on a Saturday to make a little bit of extra cash since its the dead season. I walk in the door and Al shows me what we have booked. Yep you guessed it the Grief quarter windows on a Passat. We did it but what a Crap job to do on a day you normally wouldn't work on :( At least I had a side door on a cargo van after to end my day.

Cheers :rollin

I keep 1/4 " black pinstrip around for these, slap it on, it hides the "black border from the inside slightly, gives you a great appearance from the outside ..tell Al to buy some if he's not too cheap..j/k :rollin

your banned , nice knowing ya! :rollin yeah, not only easier, but lasts long and looks great..compared to the design of those things...there's a couple of other cars I'l do that to as well that have that aweful inner border :lol

Kewl well thanks for the Tip bud! I hope we get that chat board in here sometime. That way we can chat about these things instead of posting messages one after the other ;)

Take Care TW, I'm outta here, heading to Niagra Falls tonight for a party :lol

Cheers :rollin

Sigh...I actually went in on a Saturday to make a little bit of extra cash since its the dead season. I walk in the door and Al shows me what we have booked. Yep you guessed it the Grief quarter windows on a Passat. We did it but what a Crap job to do on a day you normally wouldn't work on :( At least I had a side door on a cargo van after to end my day.

Cheers :lol

:dance Don't worry - we do such cars some 2-5 for week - no problems, there lot of old Passats, very old passats, and very-very old Passats - You never seen :lol:dance:lol

Archived