Mobile tinter's income salaries

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For all you mobile tinters, how much do you make a year.

They dont make what flat glass companies make. I do both, but I dont do mobile per say. I do venture out to a few accounts I have set up, but I also have a shop. I can do auto all week long, and make the same amount of money or more (usually more) with 2-4 flat glass jobs. Hmmmmm, 15-25 cars, or 2-4 flat glass jobs....hmmmmm. :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
For all you mobile tinters, how much do you make a year.

They dont make what flat glass companies make. I do both, but I dont do mobile per say. I do venture out to a few accounts I have set up, but I also have a shop. I can do auto all week long, and make the same amount of money or more (usually more) with 2-4 flat glass jobs. Hmmmmm, 15-25 cars, or 2-4 flat glass jobs....hmmmmm. :lol2

thats why I'm working on getting more into FG, because you can make in a day what you would in a week of auto.

to the TS, I gross somewhere between 30-40k a year, but not going to give specifics

thats why I'm working on getting more into FG, because you can make in a day what you would in a week of auto.

to the TS, I gross somewhere between 30-40k a year, but not going to give specifics

And you can also Lose more in one day than you can make in a year of auto.

Beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks.

Guest scottydosnntkno

And you can also Lose more in one day than you can make in a year of auto.

Beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks.

thats why I'm very careful in picking and choosing my FG jobs. I only take the basic ones that I know I can handle. Any ones that are too large I send to someone else. My largest bill has been like $2500 and that was for a full house. Generally their more like $4-500ish.

Guest scottydosnntkno
I'm really starting to understand why people give you a hard time Scott, you have zero experience and zero humility and a lot of unwarranted arrogance/pride.

what did I say that was bad? :lol2

Nothing in particular, but you know if I say something like this it has to be an issue.

This really has gotten to be an issue.

We love ya Scott... but man, sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Archived