Mobile tinter's income salaries

Guest scottydosnntkno

I understand, but I don't see any particular issues where people claim I give such blatantly wrong information or anything like that? I know I post a lot, but I'm a kid and I do spend a lot of time on the computer.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<chris walken voice>

It's NOT...that you give out information...It's.....because you post in every thread....as if you knew what you were talking about...YET you have....no sense of humor....no DESIRE to ...make friends...have fun...be one one of the 'guys'...

No one likes a know it all....especially someone who doesn't know it all acting like they do...with NO humility...It just rubs people the wrong way.

</chris walken voice>

Guest scottydosnntkno
<chris walken voice>

It's NOT...that you give out information...It's.....because you post in every thread....as if you knew what you were talking about...YET you have....no sense of humor....no DESIRE to ...make friends...have fun...be one one of the 'guys'...

No one likes a know it all....especially someone who doesn't know it all acting like they do...with NO humility...It just rubs people the wrong way.

</chris walken voice>

chris walken was a badass :beer

Guest scottydosnntkno
For all you mobile tinters, how much do you make a year.

bad question.do you work for the !rs on the weekends?

24 posts... maybe hes looking to get into tinting?

<chris walken voice>

</chris walken voice>

I gotta fever...and the only prescription is...no scotty! :beer

j/k scotty...although you should get an award for the most 2nd posts in a thread. Every topic I click on, you are post #2. Are you still tinting cars?

Guest scottydosnntkno
<chris walken voice>

</chris walken voice>

I gotta fever...and the only prescription is...no scotty! :lol2

j/k scotty...although you should get an award for the most 2nd posts in a thread. Every topic I click on, you are post #2. Are you still tinting cars?

like I said before I've turned away all work the last two weeks for school since it was finals time, so other than studying I didn't have a whole lot to do.

Guest scottydosnntkno
like I said before I've turned away all work the last two weeks for school

How many jobs was that...your mom's car? :twocents

:bingo

<chris walken voice>

</chris walken voice>

I look at it this way... scotty likes to :twocents

but on the other hand, he does try to be usefull and does keep threads really active

plus I think its hilarious how some people get pissed at him

Archived