jet and stealth

I use llumstar and bought a ton when I finished school ,I use Suntek also but my supply of llumstar is getting low.Kids wanting darker than normal tint but still legal ,is the stealth or jet what I need to use :lol Always used the atr series so Im unsure of the reason for jet or stealth except for the reason I just posted.Any feed back llumstar tinters,man its tough getting use to that name,and now Ill have to sometime change all my signs and banners and decals,awwwwww :rollin

stealth film is ATR also. its a hybrid film. we stuck ALOT of the ATR stealth on over the last couple years. the jet is just a DYED film. that jet will turn purple pretty quick. I have seen some of the ATR stealth we did running around town and its turned purplish also. I kinda wished we would have never used the ATR stealth, the stealth is a slight bit shiny looking.

my old vette has stealth on it. 30% on the doors (kinda shiny) and limo stealth on the back.

So its basically just black tint compared to the atr charcoal thats charcoal color that I use.What I trying to do is passify the kids that want darker looking tint and be legal, if I dont the hackers are going to be better tinters than me simply because Im not tinting enough to get great and they are!!They wont keep there car long like we do so probally 3 years will be sufficiant , as far as durability!Im open for suggestions,My detailing business is growing leaps and bounds but my window tinting end is suffering badly and if Im not going to be great enough to train someone to my standards ,No less than my detailing standards then why Tint professionally!I have recouped my initial invest ,so all isnt lost and now I can at least do my own for about nothing.I have plenty of referrals and walkins just not dark enough for them :rollin

Guest skeeter

I used Stealth since it came out. They could have put a no color change warranty on that one. It comes out of the box with a purple hue and years later has the same shiny purple hue. Don't use it anymore but overall liked it when I did. Still have request for it. Using Jet is so you can claim the product, kinda like bragging about your phat Mercedes and its a 79 240Diesel..

Guest skeeter

Its slow, but steady. Tomorrow,scheduled 1 car, 300sq.flat, couple estimates and I'm sure we'll have a couple of walkins. The glass addition in VA has taken off and were real steady there! :hmmm

Archived