3M'S SECURITY FILM ONLY HAS A TEAR RESISTANCE

Guest bwoodham

Guest teamfutaba

certianly you dont sell customers on the fake ass 4.5# 2x4 test do you... if you do, shame on you. when custys are shopping safety film I love to shoot down the fake large missle impact test. makes the other guy look stupid..

certianly you dont sell customers on the fake ass 4.5# 2x4 test do you... if you do, shame on you. when custys are shopping safety film I love to shoot down the fake large missle impact test. makes the other guy look stupid..

Whats fake about it?

Guest Fly Paper
vOLTRON CHECK YOUR FACTS FIRST. MADICO MAKES A 8 MIL EXTERIOR FILM .

AND Madcow bids direct. So if you have a good size project you better shut your yap or they'll reach across yur plate and you'll get nothin but crumbs!

AND Madcow bids direct. So if you have a good size project you better shut your yap or they'll reach across yur plate and you'll get nothin but crumbs!

:asshat:

Guest bwoodham

So will every other film company out there. Thats why you let them know youll cut there thumbs off if they do . They dont have to but everything carries a consequence.

Examples/links?

I sure do hear a lot of conspiracy from you and V. You prob use Huper too.

Guest bwoodham

nope. I like to stay with u.s. made products. But who knows where this sutff is really made anymore. On sec. my first choice is armorcoat. but I have noticed a decline in there 15 mil availability. Some of the guys I work for mostly use lulu every once in a while someone shows up with madico. I have also noticed that people who use madico have either pissed off lulu and solargard. Or just can't get it for some reason. (Old bills etc.) I know a guy that can't stop talking about 3m but showed up one day with madico. I was like what happened to the worlds greatest 3m. He says the custy wanted to see actual test results. I started laughing.

Archived